WELL! I still have a ton of lovely KAFKA shit to unspool before your glazed and indifferent eyes. But the creep in the Art Department (Barsoom) has a Wednesday morning deadline, and since some genius decided that the eye-candy of the tough cool writer-friendly FRENCH BABE had to be posted first or the universe would come crashing around our friggin’ ankles, that deadline is now, well, like everything else: in jeopardy. Figures!
A list of the remaining Kafka-centric entertainment on deck…
• A side by side comparison of two translations of “A Country Doctor” (Really fascinating!)
• A “cool graphic” to accompany the above
• A NEW review of Soderbergh’s KAFKA which I just watched again last night (and 20 years’ distance did not help)
• A loving tribute to R. CRUMB’S KAFKA, the physical book
• And who knows what else?!
So we’re looking at ALL KAFKA, ALL WEEKEND extending into TUESDAY. Deal with it. Your patience is appreciated. Please stand by.
Leave a Comment
No comments yet.